21.2.10

♥ You


This would be my title for this post. second by second, minute by minute, day by day i always believe we'll get married one day. your just my own true love, with no doubt and i'm proudly says you mean everything to me. we fight and argue sometimes, but you can give me at least 1 night sleep, when i woke up first thing that i know is i want you and i wanna spend time with you again. all my life is everything about you. dare me, i would rather lose everything then my time and love with you right now. i live in this earth for 20 years, and you change everything. you make me feel that you are my inspiration. yes indeed, your just my inspiration. with what i do, with what i ll do, and even when i woke up your face is the only thing appeared. With the smile, sincere from my heart, I love you so much. trust me, our day will come.



| You & Me, with our Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment