30.12.09

♥ ♥ ♥

You're something that i'd never choose but at the same time something that is so damn precious,something that i don't wanna lose and never be without ever again..I'm glad you're still here with me..loving me..taking care of me..I really appreciate all the little things you have done for me for almost these 2 and a half years..

I never knew that you were the best thing i ever needed but now it's clear that all i want is you and that i need you here always by my side..you are part of me now baby..you are my everything..can you see what i see in you?do you feel the same way i feel about you?

I love the way you smile and how you comfort me and the way you take care of me..whenever i needed someone to be there for me,there you are always there for me

You are without a doubt the best thing that i've ever had baby

Yours Truly,Yurika

No comments:

Post a Comment