5.6.09

Happy 2nd Anniversary Baby =)

Well today is our 2nd anniversary...which falls on the 5th of June..We actually don't have a proper 'oh lets be together' or 'can u b my gf' n bla bla bla...then i said to him 'hun,we don't even have an anneversary to even celebrate'...hehehe...this is after 1 plus2 year have passed us..(i guess i was just jealous seeing everyone celebrating their anniversary n stuffs so then we decided to set our anneversary on the 05/06/07..yea n we both agreed...hehe...Right now i am happily skype-ing away with him..=)

This is what he said to me in skype
[12:20:48 AM] adrian filzee:
"Happy 2nd anniversary..to my Babygirl,
I'll always be by your side to support you no matter what.
Love you tons and tons! =)
"

HAPPY 2ND ANNEVERSARY BABY!!!
hope this goes on and on in years to come =)
LOVE YOU!!


Yours Truly,Yurika
P.S I Love You Adrian Filzee..
ur the best that i've ever had =D

No comments:

Post a Comment