5.6.09

05.06.2009, OUR 2ND Anniversary


I wanna wish my Baby a HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY!
We've surpassed the 730-day
mark and still keeping the LOVE fresh-to-death till this very day.


Having her by my side is all i ever wanted and all i ever needed cos i can't imagine life without her since she became a part of me. I don't expect any gifts from her as well cos bearing her love, going thru thick & thin with her is already a gift from God. I'll pray that this love will stay strong for the coming years and so that we could celebrate our future anniversaries.


My Love


Isn't she lovely..Isn't she wonderful




Remember how i always make u smile & laugh
cos those dosage is like a drug & it is never enough baby

Your love runs through my bloodstream and my veins
They say love hurts and that's true but i'll still fight this war
cos a LOVE like yours is worth dying for..





I LOVE U DIYANA YURIKA!




Yours truly,Adrian

Posted on 1:00 am



No comments:

Post a Comment