25.12.09

It's time

No more together 24/7 anymore since semester hols are ending =(
I'm going to start my classes as usual in Sri Iskandar and Rian is going to start working under civil defense
This means there will be no messaging from morning till morning
No skyping together as often as now
But although we cannot do all that as often as now once we start doing our own activities,
I'm sure we won't lose touch with each other and he will definately be on my mind and in my heart wherever i may be or whatever i may be doing at that moment
I love him with all my heart and that i cannot lie
I wished we could spend more time together but we are just going to wait for that moment to come right baby?
You know i love you baby and i also know that u feel the same way towards me too
That's why until this very moment we're still together
taking care of each other even though we are far apart
that is why i need u in my life
you are my only strength baby
without you things wouldn't be the same
I love you for who you truly are
forever and always baby

PS:Good luck with tutoring the twins and serving the nation =)


Yours truly,Yurika

No comments:

Post a Comment