25.11.09

Location:Subang Parade

Went to Subang Parade to format my lappy yesterday

2.00pm :Azman and i got ready to go to subang parade.Made a few checklist with my baby (btw sayang we did'nt even used the cd's..hahah

2.15pm :Yes!! time to send lappy to go see the doctor =)..Doctor said that i could pick lappy up later dat
evening..I was soo happy as i don't have to wait for a day to bring lappy back home and I can happily skype with my dearest baby.

3.00pm-5.30 :walked and walked around with nothing to do.Went to MPH to check out whatever i could do for my "weekend project"..I bought a mounting board and a sweet looking kind of like a tracing paper thinggy =P (with hearts all over it!!).Went to secret recipe and ate delicious cake there.Azman ordered chocolate banana and i ordered caramel cheesecake...It was superb =) I know mine was..Just wanted to try something new so caramel cheesecake sounds delicious thus i never heard of it before.During the whole time,azman was like pushing,pulling me all the time..."Yuri nak beli kasut","Yuri nak remote control","Yuri nak McD","Yuri sakit kaki la" and yes there is much more..Though it is kind of annoying and he caused me some heavy dizziness right over there but well a brother is always a brother right?hahahah It's not like we could spend our time together each and everyday so what the heck..okay our feets became super tired and i decided yes we should probably go home plus i'm super starving and i want to cook at home..heheh

5.45pm :Got back home and started cooking..Todays menu would be pineapple fried rice without the pineapple? What's a pineapple fried rice without the main ingredient(PINEAPPLES)hahahah..okay change it..Yurika's curry fried rice =) wink wink..again no one helped me in the kitchen..i had to do it all by myself..the food turned out delicious..wished rian was here..

8.00pm :Sayang asked me to call the lappy doctor to ask if lappy is done.and yes i did call him up.and yes lappy is ready for pick up!!! =) weee~




Azman =)


 
Yuri
 


The so called Pineapple fried rice =P


























The ending was a happy ending so I guess that would be the end of my story..tata=)

Yours Truly,Yurika





No comments:

Post a Comment