24.11.09

IKEA =D

Went to IKEA yesterday and enjoyed myself there
I could spend hours and hours just enjoying myself WONDERING around IKEA
We(mum,azman,mum's japanese friend and me) decided to dine in the ikea cafe
The moment mum said lets go to ikea,i'm already imagining the delicious,mouth watering swedish meatballs which i could only have in ikea =)

It is damn delicious i swear!!I suggest u guys to visit ikea and try their swedish meatballs and their soft cream
YUMMY!!! =D

I love interior designs so this is definately the place to be for a person like myself =)



Told ya its super mouth watering right!!??




hehe me enjoying my lunch =)




Azman =)

After a satisfying meal we took a stroll around ikea(my fav part)
i came across big super adorable soft toys in the kids section
i instantly became crazy!!!!hahaha




Cute huh? Baby panda(sayang byk2 dalam bakul =P)




Hedgehog =) they even come with their baby =)




Azman with a huggable shark




and tiger =)

I want one!!!! But they are kindda expensive.Rm69 if i'm not mistaken =/

Sayang,i'll bring u here one day k?

"BE PREPARED"
muahahhahahah(evil laughter)
just kidding baby i LOVE you

Yours Truly,Yurika



No comments:

Post a Comment