28.11.09

If you're reading this,I would like to ask for your forgiveness..I know that i'm not perfect..I'm sorry for all the wrong things that i have done sayang..I'm really missing you rite now..i wished i could somehow turn back time..so that this fight between us isn't happening now..i'm sorry i've said things i shouldn't have said to you..you're the most precious thing i have and now what have i done..how can i be so stupid so ego..i wished i could have you back..back in my arms so i could hold you tite and tell you how much i love u and how much i miss you..i miss hearing your voice or even staying up late together..you were busy for only a day but you still tried to be with me..but i didn't see dat didn't i?instead i would go on complaining and complaining over and over again..that was when you didn't have time for me for only a day..in the future i know that it would be worst..i wanted to be with you so badly but i did it in a wrong way..i know that i can't turn back time but all i'm asking rite now is for your forgiveness..please don't leave me

Yurika

No comments:

Post a Comment