17.10.09

It's been how many weeks sayang since we last skyped?
It feels like ages to me
Although the internet connection wasn't like how we wanted it to be but yet
hearing his sweet voice never fail to make me smile
I bet u don't know that huh baby =P
yes i know we dpt ckp like 4 minutes max laa
saying hello hello to each other non stop
but it's okay
Rian never gives up calling and calling me when the call drops
this is one of the many reasons why i'm soo in love with him
he never gives up
no matter how hard,how stressful things get he never gives up
really can't wait to go home!!
Nak balik!!
Because that's the only time i get to spend my time with him
I can have him as long as i want to
that's the best part of going home

I love you sayang for every little thing you do for me

No comments:

Post a Comment