3.10.09


If i had a single flower for every time i think about you,
i could walk forever in my garden

~Claudia Ghandi



Within you i lose myself, without you i find myself,
wanting to be lost again

~Alfred Tennyson



Absence from whom we love is worse than death,
and frustrates hope severer than despair

~William Cowper



The reason it hurts so much to separate is because
our souls are connected

~Nicholas Sparks,"The Notebook"



I think about you constantly, whether
it's with my mind or my heart

~Albany Bach Reid








AND THIS ONE IS FROM ME TO MY BELOVED BABY ..






I dropped a tear in the ocean.
The day you find it

is the day i will stop loving you








I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART!
NO ONE CAN EVER REPLACE YOU IN MY HEART







I MISS YOU BABY
HMM..









Yours truly, Adrian
Posted on 10:26PM



No comments:

Post a Comment