20.9.09

No buncit2 for me honey =P

This raya saya tidak mahu makan banyak2...hehheh..but i've been telling my friends to eat a lot so that they would gain weight when they come back fom the raya hols....hehehhe...yes i know...evil me =P....but think about it...when else can we eat all those ketupats and rendangs rite?hehhehe...as for me...i dnt really admire all those stuffs...i prefer something like...hurmmm probably like a banana chocolate parfait for instance =P....(which i ate earlier to celebrate my last day of puasa)...mcm lah saya puasa on this last day if u know what i mean..lol....nyways...i would stop blabbering for now and i would like to wish everyone out there a SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN!!..This goes out especially to my baby Adrian Filzee...i love u honey....wished i could go tag along with u this raya but unfortunately x dapat soo baby je lah g buncitkan perut u k? x nak join...=P i'll just tag along by accompaniying u through the phone....remember baby...don't forget bout me while ur out with ur friends aite...ily soo much..mmmmmuahh =p

Yours Truly,Diyana Yurika

No comments:

Post a Comment