16.9.09

Currently Missing HIM =D

i am missing this one guy

this one guy that never fails to be with me each and every day =)
this one guy who always brightens up my day when it gets all dull
this one guy who has been through thick and thin with me for this past 2 years
this one guy whom i will fill all his phone inbox when i can't go to sleep at night=)
this one guy which i would talk with for hours and hours without getting bored of hearing his sweet voice which i really miss
this one guy who does silly things and makes me laugh and laugh =D
this one guy i plan to spend my whole life with


yes this is the guy i've been mention-ing earlier

he is the best that i've ever had and i love him so much...i can't imagine my life without him by my side..baby im glad we're together..don't let this feeling stop baby

ily

Yours Truly,Yurika

No comments:

Post a Comment