25.6.09

B A B Y


She's starin' at me

I'm sittin' wonderin' what she's thinkin'
Nobody's talkin' 'cause talkin' just turns into screamin'
And now it's I'm yellin' over her, she yellin' over me
All that that means is neither of us is listening

And what's even worse?
That we don't even remember why we're fighting
So both of us are mad for

NOTHING..






Throughout the whole week, i've been missing this girl. Thou we will tend to fuss and fight over the skype, which i don't really understand why.
After awhile, now i understand.
I know i can't be there for her whenever i'm in camp, and i understand
how much she expects attention from me.
Stupid ketua charlie platoon always interrupts our time.



Thanks for sticking by me thru this good and hard times, dear. I know its not easy but we sure made it look effortless. You're more then what i expected of you.
Please..Please bear with me sayang.. u know I LOVE YOU!





I don't even wanna stop trippin' for you, girl.
Cos i'm still falling in love with you.










Yours truly,Adrian.
posted on 1:30 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment