15.5.09

Since i've arrived HOME!!!

Okay...well after a long,tiring 2nd sem.....finally.....bye bye 2nd sem!!! no mre design drawing bt next sem would b way lot tougher coz its design starting next sem...my "azam next sem"would be....well there's a lot act but i'll share wth u guys mre later aite?....but whats important is that i wanna study harder next sem...no more playing around n stuffs like dat....okay back to the main title...i 'departed' from UITM Sri Iskandar,PERAK at around 6p.m on the 13th March....My mum came n pick me up and i had to drive back...OMG it was a pretty long drive(around 3 to 4 hours i think) ...i even kind of slept while i was on my way home....hehhe...it was raining most of the time but thank god me,my mum n my friend be ah arrived home safely =)....i was relieved to b back.....no more pak gad,rules,eating maggi,stressing up myself with studies n submissions...=P....oh i also had a new hair cut but i still look like the old same yurika only wth shorter hair...hahah took me AGES to grow this bloody hair =P...well dats all i guess for now....

P.S I Love You Rian =)

No comments:

Post a Comment