15.5.09


Speaking of hair, lemme show you guys some of my previous hairstyles from my secondary school era till now. Sit back, relax and enjoy the Hair Show.. =)




The classic side parting
the period of time when armani or spikey hairdo wasn't the trend yet



Messy yet cutie! haha
still feeling the side parting but with the introduction of Gatsby wax in 2003
so i thot of a lil change



Freaking nerd!
I feel like smacking my own face when i look at dis pic. what was i thinking? hehs.



Crown shape?
haha. i dunno what exactly to call it.




Gay hair
cos i look gay in dis pic. hahs




Short fringe
Uni first year first sem



Emo
i wonder when did emo even started and where it came from.


My favourite!
i miss it soo bad T_T



Now (no comments)
its ok. laugh la laugh. hahs




Hehs. i bet some of you might have laughed ur asses off while
viewing these pics. i mean its ok. cos thats the whole point.

No matter what my hairstyle is, its just the same o Adrian.
=)


Yours truly, Adrian
Posted on 12:34 PM




No comments:

Post a Comment