16.5.09

Gaycrapz !


Yesterday, the homies, Anwar and Hafiz came over to chill at my crib.
They are just plainly insane!
At my place, we watched videos and
we did some catching up and joked bout almost anything in the world.
No wonder they say that laughter is the best medicine.
It's so true. Thanks dudes. it was hella fun.


The homies and i had so much to talk about. We talked bout secondary school
stuffs that tickles the guts out of us. Man..
Those were memories that we'll never find an end to reminisce.


The rain. Oh my.. it didn't wanna stop did it?
It went on and on from yesterday till today.
As i'm typing right now, the downpour outside has just continued.
Damn!


***


I better stop just here. Take care everyone.



Yours truly, Adrian
I LOVE MY GF!

Posted on 7:43 am



No comments:

Post a Comment